Veterinary Clinical Skills and Simulation
The ‘Veterinary Clinical Skills & Simulation’ group is a discussion forum for veterinary educators involved in veterinary clinical skills teaching. This group is for you if you are:
- Developing models and simulations
- Teaching clinical skills to students
- Assessing clinical skills
The group aims to share tips and ideas for teaching, learning and assessing clinical skills, discuss some of the challenges and try to provide solutions as well as finding more ways to collaborate and work together.
How to join the group
- You need to be involved in veterinary clinical skills (as a teacher, working in a clinical skills lab, model developer, student)
- Register using the button (on the menu at the top of this page) and online form. This group is run by volunteers, we try to respond within 24 hours but sometimes it may take a day or two for admin to check your registration details.
Once registered and a member of the site, the ‘house rules‘ can be found on the FAQs page. This is a non-commercial group and site.
The founding members of Veterinary Clinical Skills + Simulation are:
As well as the founding members, the other team members are:
- Becky Parkes from City University, Hong Kong
- Heidi Janicke from St. George’s University, Grenada
- Priya Sharp from University of Surrey, UK
The site is run by this small group of volunteers who are involved in veterinary clinical skills teaching and have experience running online forums and webinars.
You can get in touch with the admin team using our contact form.